Wednesday 15 February 2012

Back to business.

Hi everyone!
As some of you may have noticed I haven't been very active over the past few months, but I am back in business and getting through all your emails.
I may still take a day or two to get to you though as I am still very busy with college etc.

Remember you can ring me any time on 00353 85 1331104.
If anyone need anything urgent or just wants to order without back and forth emails then don't hesitate to call me. I'm available nearly all day.

I've changed how the bushings are made to achieve a much higher quality but with this comes and increase in production time, so please be patient.



KC

3 comments:

  1. It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge.
    steamerguide.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete